Monday, September 27, 2010

A Twittered Dream (part 3)


















The search for The Enigma Guitar continued. Along the way I picked up a few key allies and discovered that I was part of something called The Brotherhood of Zero. All of these dreams seemed so poignant and strong when I would first wake up, as the other reality lingered. And they contained some good advice and inspiration and helped me navigate a tough period after the album was complete but I was still struggling with what I was going to do with it. Finally, here's where this wacky dream sequence ended up.

7:43 AM May 12th

My brother/Alucard the assassin took me to see his Master who resides deep in the belly of a boiler room @ PS#111. Says they can help me.
His Master looked an awful lot like Bob Dylan in a Franciscan monk's robe. He had a bunch of really old Holy Books with Fantasy art .
They're both monks in something called The Brotherhood of Zero.


9:55 AM May 27th
Hanging out again last night with Bob Dylan/Master, looking at his old books of Fantasy Art.
He wants me to use the books to help me meditate about the E-guitar.
If I look hard enough, I can see the E-guitar in the background of paintings by Bosch, DaVinci
...and Frank Frazetta. It’s Conan the Barbarian with the E-guitar instead of a sword, serenading a scantily clad fantasy babe.
Bob/Master says that my snake tattoo proves that I am the missing link member of the Brotherhood of Zero.
He says I have the power and sends me off with a “special” pill that will help me meditate on the location of the E-guitar.

Wednesday, June 02, 2010 9:21:47 AM
Played a lot of dream golf last night in Snake Canyon. The balls had tiny little rockets that spit fire when you hit 'em. Then, floating on platforms like Discs of Tron, tried 2 drive golf balls into the spewing oil well a la Top Kill. Seemed like it was working
Bruce Willis showed up in a limo to take me for a ride. He was mega-dirty and his shirt was on fire...I went along anyway. Bruce had Animal from the Muppets in the back of the limo, chained to the seat. Animal is MUCH less cuddly and scarier in person. Bigger too
They offered to have Animal join the band, if I led them to the E-guitar. Wanted me to sign a contract...in blood. Animal was drinking whiskey from the bottle. Keep slurring "Anzimal EAT DRUMS!" Told them 'no thanks', George was animal enough for us.
Had them drop me off at the cross roads in the woods. Used the Sonic Maximizer to fold time-space and get back to the secret hidden fortress


Friday, June 11, 2010 2:24:39 PM
Speaking of Obama. I had some meetings with him about important stuff in my dream last night. Don't worry America, we got this.


Thursday, June 17, 2010 4:04:23 PM
Last night, I was hanging out with Kim Deal. Playing guitar and spitting in a wishing well.
Then we got corresponding tattoos on the soles of our feet. A series of letters & numbers.
She wouldn't tell me what they meant. Said I would find out later. And that it was important. Thanks Kim.
Then Kim & I led a band of feral Vampires in an attack against Evil TMNT and their Joy Division Cobra superiors. We controlled the Vampires by feeding them little pink pills that we kept in our utility belts. They go nuts, it's like Vampire Crack! We were ultimately victorious in our siege against the enemy. When they retreated, they left behind a strange device.
I took it back to the secret fortress to check it out. In my dream.


Tuesday, June 22, 2010 10:52:31 AM
Last night, I returned to the secret fortress to find a gift from the Brotherhood of Zero waiting for me on the table in the foyer. Two little blue pills. One says "Truth", one says "Lies". A note from my brother/Alucard assassin says that they'll help guide my meditation
I took the pill labeled "Truth" and drank what was in the bottle.
When I closed my eyes, I was flying, Superman style, above the woods of Southern Ohio.
I was using a joystick from an Atari 2600 to control my flight. I could also see green, digital 'matrix' read out code in my field of vision


Sunday, August 08, 2010 12:49:04 PM
Who was in my dream last night?
Zombies, a Minotaur and Sting. He was a Warlock. Who knew a lot about yoga.

Monday, August 09, 2010 11:23:00 PM
Went flying again last night over the haunted woods of Southern Ohio. There’s faint, tinkle-y music-box music up high above the clouds. It sounds very sweet. Mechanical and sweet.
The sky was black and neon-matrix green. I followed a floating light that guided me south.
I think the “Truth” pill that The Brotherhood gave me is working. The flying light landed on a glowing mound. The ground was swelling and pulsating with green light.
This place looks exactly like the tattoo that Alucard and I share.
This is what Kim Deal and I got tattooed on the soles of our feet.
N 39.02368 and W -83.431303N
It’s where the Enigma guitar is hidden.


Later:
I think I’m turning into a cyborg.
In my dream last night I had all sorts of electrical equipment surgically incorporated into my body.
I’ve got the Sonic Maximizer mounted in my chest. My vision is like a computer’s read-out.
Turns out that strange device the Vampires left behind is a Digital Echo Chamber. It’s now embedded into my forearm. I can use it to make a digital echo or exact copy of anything. Cool.
The sky was filled with giant Borg cubes packed with Evil TMNT troops looking for me.
They were sending out low frequency audio blasts, trying to disrupt reality and locate my hidden fortress.
I dressed in a black and blue spandex rock star outfit. It works like a stealth fighter to diffuse the TMNT’s audio blasts and keep me invisible.
I returned to where the Enigma guitar is buried and used the Sonic Maximizer to shift atom space and phase through the ground and into the main anti-chamber of the burial mound.
The Enigma guitar is there. I used the Digital Echo Chamber to make an echo copy of it.
I took the echo copy back to my hidden fortress and put it with the Magic Mono Mixer.
It’s my job to keep it safe and make sure that Drag King Queen and the Joy Division Cobra Nazis never get their evil hands on it.
I’m looking forward to using The Enigma Guitar, the Zombie Bass and the Magic Mono Mixer to make more music to save the world. Someone needs to bring Harmony to Chaos.

There’s lots of work to be done.

No comments: